Restoration At the Domaine and nearby
The chef and his team love local produce, and this passion is reflected in the food they serve.
The traditional dishes on the menu at our L'Atelier restaurant are a real treat for the eyes and the taste-buds.
Our fresh produce can be enjoyed either at the restaurant or in your own suite.
We offer a range of meal options to make your stay with us even more enjoyable...
Breakfast On-site or at the Le Fruitier hotel
- On-site: Remember to book the day before to have your Continental breakfast served in your room or by the pool, at the time you choose... Comprising a selection of breads, pastries, hot drinks, fruit juices, dairy products etc.
€12.50 per adult - €8.90 per child up to the age of 10
- At Le Fruitier: Make your way to Le Fruitier's breakfast room, a few minutes' walk (400 metres) from the Domaine, for a varied, comprehensive buffet breakfast.
€10.20 per adult - €8.00 per child up to the age of 10
L'Atelier, Café - Lounge - Restaurant
A contemporary theme restaurant just 400 metres away from the Domaine.
Recently renovated by Crystelle Terrasson (Interior Design Architect), this restaurant has a warm and welcoming atmosphere that reflects the essence of Villedieu-les-Poêles: the art of the craftsman. The dining room's simple and contemporary styling lets you imagine that you're eating your meal in the "atelier" or "workshop" of a bell foundry! This cosy spot has a mix of decorative materials and styles that combine in an alchemy where you can enjoy your meal in a plush setting. The café-lounge is the perfect place to sit and relax, alone or with friends.
Traditional dining revisited
Stéphane Lebargy, our chef, was born in Villedieu-les-Poêles and trained as a cook at Le Ciro's Deauville then at Deauville Casino (Lucien Barrière Group) between 1994 and 1996. Later in 1996 he worked at the Pourcel brothers' prestigious Maison Blanche in Paris's 8th arrondissement, then with the Lucien Barrière Group in La Baule where he continued to perfect his art, before coming to Le Fruitier in 1997.
Menus Restaurant l'Atelier at 400m from the Domaine
The restaurant is open every day for lunch and dinner. A typical Bistro cuisine for lunch (weekdays) and traditional cuisine revisited for dinners and weekends. The menu, evolving according to the seasons, will make you discover all the talents of our Chef.
You want to eat in your room ...
Served in your own room
To enjoy maximum privacy during your stay with us, we will serve tray meals in your suite (advance booking essential). You can choose from local dishes typical of Normandy, seafood and chef's specials created by our chef Stéphane Lebargy. To eat in your room, you have a number of options:
- Takeaway meals, to be collected from L'Atelier Restaurant - Takeaway meals
- Classic cold tray meals served your room (two menu options available) - Gourmet lunch box
- Meals prepared by l'Atelier delivered to you (€15 delivery charge) - Meals by l'Atelier